….// (..) ), —-”
…//___//
..//___//
.//___//

╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝
.:. HELLBUZZ TEAM & NBOTS TEAM .:..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIMBUZZ ALL PC TOOLS NIMBUZZ ALL MOBILE TOOLS NIMBUZZ ALL TIPS&TRICKS NIMBUZZ ALL NEWS | NIMBUZZ ALL FLOODERS | NIMBUZZ ALL CRACKERS | NIMBUZZ ALL BOTS | ALL KIND OF PC SOFTWARES | PROGRAMMING | BOMBUS ALL VERSIONS | EVERYTHING ABOUT NIMBUZZ HERE ENJOY!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nokia Custom Firmware, running N97firmwares on Nokia 5800,x6, running Android on Nokia , etc. This list is exhaustive. Installing Custom Firmware on Nokia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jithingeorge1987
OWNER
OWNER
jithingeorge1987

Nokia Custom Firmware, running N97firmwares on Nokia 5800,x6, running Android on Nokia , etc. This list is exhaustive. Installing Custom Firmware on Nokia  Empty
PostSubject: Nokia Custom Firmware, running N97firmwares on Nokia 5800,x6, running Android on Nokia , etc. This list is exhaustive. Installing Custom Firmware on Nokia    Nokia Custom Firmware, running N97firmwares on Nokia 5800,x6, running Android on Nokia , etc. This list is exhaustive. Installing Custom Firmware on Nokia  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 am

Like anybody else, even i was scared of flashing my Nokia 5800 but to my surprise it is as simple as installing a theme on your phone. You just need to get the initial few things in the right place. I have been reviewing a number of flashing tools lately and finally found JAF to be the simplest one. So once you have JAF installed and working, changing firmware is equivalent to changing themes.
Getting JAF installed and working on your Computer (tested on Windows Vista, should work on other OS as well)
software needed for flash
navifirm,jaf setup 1.98.62,.ini file (jaf_nok4models),ogm_jaf_pkey_emulator_v5 from
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) or
Step 1. Download JAF( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) Make sure you have downloaded JAF from this link only). Also download your phone INI Files.
Step 2. After you have downloaded JAF, It invloves a number of steps that should happen in the right sequence. This is one time installation only.
many of you may still face some issues starting JAF. This varies from PC to PC and has numerous reasons behind. A list of all such common errors are given below.
1. Can't load winscard.dll - Just replace the winscard.dll in Windows/System32 folder with the one present in C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF folder.
2. Other error are mainly due to outdated system files, so try updating via Windows Update. However, i am always there to help.
3.download Naviform.exe using naviform DOWNLOAD ROFS2:
CORE & UDA (Please note: There is no need to download the core and uda files with each release unless otherwise instructed to do so):
You will need to download my CORE, ROFS2 and UDA files. Once downloaded, save them to a folder on your desktop. Then download your country/product code variant with NaviFirm to:
** C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\
Delete or move the rofs3 file as this will not be needed.
Make a note of the exact file name of your variant rofs2 file. You will need to rename my rofs2 so that it matches your variant rofs2. Follow this procedure with the uda file (if necessary).
Then move the CORE, ROFS2 and UDA files to:
** C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-559\
**RM-559 is for my phone you can check your model by dialing *#0000#If you renamed the files correctly, you should be prompted to overwrite the original files. It's a good idea to backup the original firmware files just in case you may need them again.
You're now ready to flash!
I used JAF when installing this CFW. There are other methods which some people use but I recommend JAF.
swith off ur mobile, connect it wiuh pc via usb cable,open pkey emulator click on go af sometime error box appear click ok
Now jaf open click on BB5 on upper corner, now unmark (un check) CRT 308 & normal mode
=mark(check) : manual flash,dead usb,use INI
AFTER CLICK ON USE INI WAIT FOR A SECONDS A NEW BOX APPEAR SELECT UR MODEL THAT (x6)
After selecting ur phone model ull see
MCU,PPM,CNT,APE VARIANT are of green color
if jaf failed to load your phone model manualy select the MCU,PPM,CNT,APE VARIANT files click on the MCU tab and go to **c/program files/nokia/phoenix/product/RM-599 if u couldn't find any file there then just rename you core file in the folder **c/program files/nokia/phoenix/product/RM-599 having extension .COO to .cOr,then load PPM,CNT,APE files manually from **c/program files/nokia/phoenix/product/RM-599
**please note this RM-559 Is only for nokia x6 for other phones its different you can check it by dialing *#0000#
click on flash & see a white box on ur dekstop it will say power on ur phone click on button for 1to 2 seconds then in white box its written phone found don't turn on ur phone now jaf do all process automatically don't disconnect ur phone via usb cable during proccess ur phone display turn white during flash don't worry after it say done disconnect usb cable remove battery & re insert it after some time & swith on ur phone

If you are unsure of the flashing process, please see the following thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
After flashing, perform a hard reset by entering *#7370# into the keypad and then the unlock code which by default is 12345. When the phone reboots, leave it for a minute or two to allow Ovi Store to install automatically. When it's finished, you can run AutoInstaller in order to install the extra apps and games. The use of PNHT's installserver hack is optional as it conflicts with the installation and upgrade of Qt and smart installer apps. To install unsigned apps, you have a couple of options available. You can use the Install Server RP+ patch which is included in the CFW and is automatically copied to E:\Patches. Alternatively, after flashing and hard resetting, you can use File Browser to copy installserver.exe from Z:\Temp\installserver\ to C:\sys\bin\. In order to do this, you will need to change the 'Bypass plat. security' setting to 'Yes' in File Browser's settings.
KNOWN ISSUES & WORKAROUNDS:
Contacts Widget:
Before flashing with this firmware, it is a good idea to backup your contacts tothe memory card using the following method:
- Open Contacts then mark all of your contacts
- Choose 'Copy business card' -> To other memory -> Follow prompts till complete
- Before you flash, delete the system files and folders from the Mass Memory by connecting your phone to your PC in Mass storage mode. Do not delete the 'Others\Contacts' folder as that contains your backed up contacts
- When you have finished flashing and completed the hard reset, restore your calendar, bookmarks, messages etc with PC Suite but do not restore contacts
- After the restoration, restart your phone and then open Contacts then select 'Copy business card' -> From other memory -> Follow prompts till complete
- Your contacts will now work with the homescreen widget
- When you have set up all your favourite contacts, default numbers and speed dialling preferences, you can then backup the contacts data with PC Suite. You will then be able to restore the data after future flashes/hard resets and all your preferences will be restored
**Please bear in mind that I accept no responsibility for any damage caused on your phone when installing this custom firmware. I have tested this CFW numerous times on my own phone and have found it to be completely stable and safe. However, that does not mean it will be the same for your phone.
Please do a detailed study about the process before you do, if you are unaware of this process please don't do it will really brick your phone
Back to top Go down
http://chakkudu.mobie.in

Nokia Custom Firmware, running N97firmwares on Nokia 5800,x6, running Android on Nokia , etc. This list is exhaustive. Installing Custom Firmware on Nokia
Page 1 of 1